Wednesday, May 18, 2011

John Wicht's Salvation!

Praise the Lord for John Wicht's salvation!!!
(Man in the orange in the back row)
We got a call on Thursday night saying that John Wicht
had accepted the Lord as His Savior!
For those who don't know, this is a man that comes to
our church every so often.  His wife attends regularly
and is a sweet blessing to us all!  Well, her husband,
John, who we've been praying for for years, comes
and helps at church with mowing lawn, attends some
services, and is really a blessing to us as well.. he
felt like part of our church family in ways, but, the
main and major thing was that he was not saved!
So, we prayed.. and prayed..

Lydia, my cousin, had a dream a few weeks ago.
She dreamed that Mr. Wicht had died & gone to hell..
She woke up and was SO glad to discover that it was
not true!  She wrote him a letter about it..
Well, preacher went there this past Thursday night to
talk to him again about his soul.  Mr. Wicht read this
letter that Lydia had written him to preacher.
After he'd read it, Mr. Wicht said something like,
"I knew that my not getting saved was affecting my wife
but I didn't realize that it was affecting others as well.
Preacher, I want to be saved, and not saved for Lydia
but because I know I need to be saved."
Praise the Lord!!!  We were so excited to hear the news!
And I'm also so thankful for how the Lord used Lydia,
realizing the urgency of his soul, to have a part in seeing him saved!

We rejoice with you, John Wicht!  
And I'm so glad we can rejoice with you for eternity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment