Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Downtown Disney

 We met up with the Vans again on 
Thursday afternoon at Downtown Disney. 
 Crystal with a little piece of home ;-)
 What an awesome place to have a wedding! :-)

 I loved the decorations & colors!
 We didn't stay here... just looked at it :-)
 Grand piano & fireplace... what could be better?!



 Does this bring back good memories, Crystal? ;-)
What's she missing again?! :-D
 I think these were my favorite Minnie Mouse ears!
 Crystal & I loved this shirt since we both 
consider ourselves not to be morning people...
Do you agree, Amanda? ;-)
 Must I make any comments??? :-)

 Grandpa & Grandma Cross (Mrs. Van's parents)
flew out to California for about a week.  It was great
to see them again! :-) Grandma Cross'
brother lives in California, so they all came
to visit us for a couple days!
 You could tell that Grandpa Cross had 
a great time seeing his girls again! :-)
 And the memories will begin... 
bright and early tomorrow! :-)
 I think DJ is excited to go to Disneyland! :-)
 They had some pretty neat fall decorations!

 Waiting while Thomas & Mrs. Van get 
their free $50 gift cards from Disney.
 Leesie made this fall decoration for her Mom.
It's all made out of paper!  She did an incredible job!
The girls are all so creative!
 We ended the evening with a supper on the nearby
campground that the Vans and the relatives were
staying.  Here we are enjoying some fellowship
before we eat dinner :-)
The sunset was beautiful!  I love the palm trees! :-)
The promise of a beautiful day to come...

2 comments:

  1. Well Tiz... I think my view of the morning is a little different that Minnie's :) Specially once I'm up and getting ready as you know... :) Sometimes you looked a little like her during one of our conversations... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah, that's what I was thinking... not that you're not a morning person! More like that looked like me, don't you agree?! ;-) Love you and miss you, Mooshoo!

    ReplyDelete