Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jelly Belly Factory

 Mrs. Ciaramitaro, Thomas' Mom, had us give the girls this 
gift from her... they're family is just so sweet & giving!
 We went and toured the Jelly Belly Factory this past
Tuesday on our way to Placerville, California, 
for the next week of the War.

 This was on the ceiling!

 I thought the pictures made with 
Jelly Bellies were pretty awesome!



 Headed in to take a tour... I snapped this before we
had to put our cameras away.  Hence why there
aren't as many pictures as I'm sure you'd expect! ;-)
 Anyone up for a little different flavor?!

 Matt about to try some...
 And this is what he thought... 
I think his face says it all! :-)
 Matt makes a perfect nerd! ;-)
 Thomas (and others) got ten pounds of Jelly Bellies!
 Picture perfect spot outside the Jelly Belly 
Factory, so, of course, we took advantage of it! :-)


 Here's the whole team!
 Enjoying lunch outside before we head on our way...
 Thomas is such a kid at heart! :-)
(notice he still has his hat on long after the tour is done!)
 California is a beautiful state!
It's not often that you can get a bridge, mountains, 
water, and a beautiful blue sky all in one shot!
We stayed overnight at a hotel on Tuesday night
and the Vans stayed in a trailer park close by.
On Tuesday night we all went to the Vans for
dinner and some games and testimonies :-)
Mrs. Van and Leesie taught us a game of 
high skill and coordination... here are Matt
and DJ giving it a try as well! :-)
By the end, we all had given it a try except
for Dr. Jim... I guess these kinds of games
don't thrill him... he'd rather have the big ball? :-)

2 comments:

  1. Seeing your pics of the Jelly Belly factory reminds me of the time I was at the Jelly Belly factory in Illinois with my family and then again with a group from Camp Joy!! It was tons of fun...especially making people try some of the gross "specialty flavors"! I am glad you all get to do sooo many fun things along with the Special Forces ministry!!! Special memories, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful fall pictures - thanks for taking the time to post it all! I just love seeing what you see and knowing what you're doing - makes me feel closer than 2000 miles :(

    Love you lots,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete