Monday, October 24, 2011

Party at the Johnsons

 After our day outdoors, we headed back to the Johnsons
house (the people that Crystal and I stayed with for the week)
for a pizza party with some other people from the church 
and the pastor's family.  Obviously you can tell it was
good from the boy's thumbs up! :-)
 Thomas & (the other) DJ
DJ has to have his arm in a sling for several weeks
due to his injury in Big Ball Basketball.
 Pastor Labins & his wife
Just so you know, Pastor Labins thought it 
would be funny to take a picture like this :-)
 L to R:  Elly, Katie, and Crystal
 Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, our host and hostess
 Some other members from Bible Baptist Church

 I think the day wore the guys out...
 Playing some games after dinner



Matt asked me if I would get him some
brownies and ice cream, since he was
in the middle of game.  Of course,
I agreed! ;-)  haha I did end up getting
it for him, since I should probably try
and do something nice to him every so often :-)

The party finally commenced after 11pm!
It was a great way to end our time in Placerville, CA!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a good week! The pictures were beautiful!!

    Carly

    ReplyDelete