Monday, October 24, 2011

Outing to Apple Hill

 This past Monday, we went on an outing/picnic lunch
to Apple Hill.  Here are Elly and I on the way...
 Me & Katie, the pastor's daughter
 Stephanie thought her sandwich & cookies looked
like a face with a tongue sticking out! :-)


 Off to view the shops!
 I love this pic! :-)
Which eye has two different colors?!


 Mini pumpkins just for you, Mom & Mar! :-)



 Elly & Mark
 Enjoying an Apple Fritter & apple cider slushies!

 Katie taking a break
 
Dr. Jim went to get some apple pie
We four girls (Elly, Katie, Crystal, and I) took a little detour
 to visit downtown Placerville after we left Apple Hill...
I guess from what I understand, this is a true Hangman's
tree!  Can you see where they would've been hung?!
 
It was neat to learn that Thomas Kinkade's hometown
is Placerville, CA!  So, we went to the hometown shop! :-)

 
What do you think of Crystal's new truck?!
I can so see it... someday... Crystal with her 10 kids
piled into this truck, gun on her lap, straw hanging out of 
her mouth, dog in the back... such a "Crystal picture" ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment