Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Saturday Outing

 After we checked out of our Ocean Reef Resort,
we headed to a park to meet up with Dr. Jim for lunch.
Of course, we had to take some more pics of the
beautiful Atlantic Ocean!!!
 
Okay.. 70's must've really been cold for SC people!;)
 Nice "chipmunk" look, Marty!;)

 
Well, I left my phone on the table while I went and rinsed
my feet off (and, no, I didn't push the top one, Joe!:)).
Later, when I was in the van I looked at my phone
and guess what I found my wallpaper had been changed too.. :)
 Before checking in to our second hotel, we went mini golfing!
We enjoyed trying to talk to the "talking parrots" on our way in!:)

 You might notice that we all have different
color of balls.. It was so funny!  So, we're
driving around to look for the best place
to go golfing, and Marty says, "I think the
colored balls is what makes it so fun!"
Never quite thought of it that way.. :)
But it was fun! :)

 I love this one of Carl!  Such a classic picture!
I think this was one of the times that he was
triumphing in having gotten his ball in the hole
in one swing.. I think there were at least three
of those!  And who do you predict will win?:)

 Notice the fountains and waterfalls.. so pretty!:)
 This was the hole right after Carl and Joe were going on
and on how everyone else had gotten their balls in the hole
in three, I think.. and it took me four!  They loved
to rub it in my face.. such chivalry!  Ha! ;)
 We should've pushed em'.. :)



 
Yep!  He was indeed the winner!
 Obviously someone's "jumpin' glad" that we made it to our hotel!;)
 Toyz are for kids.. so, we have to have fun with these, I guess!:)
 Do you think we can pile any more on??? :)
 Stuffed into the elevator!  Good thing we were only 
staying on the second floor! :)
 
No balcony, but the accommodations were very nice:)
 That evening we went to the Selby's house for supper.
I met the Selby's years ago at PCC.. such a small world!:)
But, of course, I know someone everywhere, right, Mrs. Van?;)

Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Selby!
The food was delicious and the singspiration was fun!:)

1 comment:

  1. I agree...you shoulda pushed 'em. :)

    So glad you guys are having a fun time!

    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete