Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving with the Rains! :)

 I had the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with some
of my family and "extended family" in Wisconsin! :)
This is a picture with my brother-in-law's brother, Paul,
with our niece, Brooklyn Joy! :)
David waiting patiently to take pictures.. :)
Need I say more?? ;)
 The Rains family.. well, some of them.. :)
 Some more Rains'.. my sister, Tina, with her husband, 
Stephen Rains and their two kiddies! :)
 The moms working in the kitchen to prepare our 
yummy Thanksgiving meal!!! :)
 Do you think the guys helped?! ;)
 Brooklyn with mommy.. adorable bib and baby! :)
 Paul decided he wanted to jump in the pic, too! :)
 That's more like it.. ;)
 Notice I'm the only one smiling?! ;)
The other Thanksgiving table...
Stuffed turkey?! ;)
Great Grandma, Grandma Rains, and the grand kids!
 A little nap after supper anyone?! :)
 The boys LOVE to play with Levi!  It's pretty cute! :)
You can tell he also LOVES it!  He gets SO excited to
see all the uncles (and aunts, too! :))
 
We had so much fun playing games throughout the day..
Here's "Uncle Vern" concentrating on playing "The Story Game"!:)
 
Well, Paul needed something to write on... :)
They crack me up!!! :)
 
Attempting to play Boggle! ;)
 Grandpa Rains reading with Levi.
"Uncle Beige", as David's affectionately called, with
 Levi & Brooklyn.. they just LOVE their "Uncle Beige",
and I think he sorta likes them, too! ;)
 
We enjoyed spending Thanksgiving with Dustin Earp, too!
He's related to Wyatt Earp and so are we.. figure that one!;)
 Relaxin' fun at the Rains! :)
They're so randomly funny! ;)
Poor Levi.. his uncles got ahold of him and did
this.. wrapped his big tummy in an ace bandage! 
It was pretty funny, though! :)
 He looked like a penguin trying to walk
around like this.. needless to say, it didn't last long!:)
Mom, Pab, Sarah, David, Leah and I enjoyed a brisk evening walk, too!
It was a bit chilly, but fun!:)  Dave even brought a Frisbee along..
so we walked, raced, and played Frisbee.. as well as took pictures, of course!:)
 
I got this picture from Stephen as we were out walking..
it said "anymore pie anyone?" haha
Like I said.. randomly funny! :)
After our walk, we played Pit.. it was SO much fun!
And like David said, it was a good game for me 
because you had to be loud and talk a lot! ;)  Thanks, Dave! :)
I started off winning but then quickly got into the negatives
with all my bulls and bears!  It was so frustrating, but really so funny!
If you have a bull or bear in your hand when someone else wins
then you have to subtract twenty for each one from your overall score.  
Well, guess who ended up with the bull and bear almost all the time
toward the end?!  Yup! :)  And then at one point I had a full hand
and was reaching my hand out to ring the bell declaring I was the winner
when David beat me to it!  I still am not sure how it happened?!
And go figure, guess who ended up winning?!  Yup! :)
Levi also enjoyed watching us play and even started mimicking
us.. it was SO cute to see him pretend to put cards on the
table as he yelled "two! two!" :)
A crazy game, but good times and fun memories! :)
Just about to leave after a long, full, fun day.. 
and this is how Luke is sitting on the couch!:)
I guess the craziness and randomness never ends with the Rains?!:)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a GREAT time! Life with the Rainses is NEVER boring, that's for sure! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lots of fun seeing all the pics and hearing about the day! Glad you had a crazy Thanksgiving day! :) We have to play PIT when you come here! So much fun! :) That is adorable about Levi trying to play too! :)
    Love you!
    Jack
    P.S. Please tell your Mom she looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What fun! The Rains' sense of humor never ceases to amaze me. The only thing I remember about playing pit with the Rains' was that is was incredibly loud... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics! It looks like SO much fun!!! You'll have to tell David that the game will be VERY loud once I get up there and you and I play the game together! Earplugs may be needed! :-)
    Love ya,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!!!!! Playing the story game with the Rains Family is sooooo much fun!!!!! Levi and Brooklyn are so cute!!!! The Rains Family is a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this sounds weird but I that your Dustin earp is my older brother. My name is Jazmine Hudson. I've been looking for him for over 11 years. Could you contact me please? Garfield.jazzy@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete